- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Mallorca, Valencia, Alicante, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, New York, Miami, Chicago, Padua, Milan, Stockholm, Tbilisi, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
Some details about your department
- In the People & Culture Department we care and strive to improve the day-to-day lives of the people who work at Making Science. We know that they are our most valuable asset and the driving force behind the company, and that is why we focus our efforts in turning Making Science into the best place to work and grow.
- We are passionate about people, and that shows in the trust, camaraderie, and teamwork that makes us row in the same direction: contributing to help the people who work at Making Science achieve their professional and personal goals. Our work is characterized by the application of agile and scrum methodologies. Who said that People & Culture can't work this way? It is part of our culture, together with learning from each other every day, having a good time at work, and adding a spark and fun touch, both inside and outside of the office.
What we’d like you to do:
Design, evaluate and coordinate Compensation and Benefits policies and procedures.
Analyze and define compensation policies and salary structures based on the definition of positions, compensation / benefits policies.
Analysis of the organizational structure, salary evolution, absenteeism, rotation and proposing changes or corrective actions.
Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and aligns with our company's strategy and business objectives
Develop a consistent compensation philosophy consistent with work culture and organizational goals
Ensure that compensation practices comply with current legislation (equal pay, human rights, etc.)
Use various methods and techniques, as well as make data-driven decisions about direct and indirect financial rewards and non-financial rewards
Assess employee needs to discover what motivates and inspires employees
Analyze the wage and labor market to determine prevailing wages and benefits
Differentiate remuneration systems to invest in the workforce segments that contribute the greatest value
Conduct ongoing research on emerging trends, issues, and best practices
What we’d like you to bring:
Degree in Business Administration, Organization Engineering or similar.
Valuable Postgraduate or Master's degree specializing in Compensation & Benefits.
Knowledge of national and international labor legislation and types of incentives and benefits.
Minimum experience of 1 - 2 years developing similar functions, and in managing large databases, generating and analyzing information.
Very high level of English (C1).
Excel expert level. Office package domain
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 26 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow