- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 380 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We are a department made up of Project Managers that handle Global Tech and Data projects at Making Science. This means that, within the field of Digital Marketing, we manage Web, eCommerce, Google Marketing Platform, CRO, and Data related projects, and others. We interact daily with teams that belong to other departments such as Software Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure, Adtech, Data, among others.
- We are a team that is eager to grow and do things the right way, 100% aligned with our corporate values, where we face the challenge of being "Customer and People Centric" every day.
What we’d like you to do:
- Use an admin Jira as a task and project management tool.
- Ensure optimal development and execution of procedures and Digital Marketing consulting projects that focus on Data, CRO, Software Development, Infrastructure, and IT, in coordination with other areas and departments.
- Support the PMO to define standards, procedures, and management methods and ensure their compliance.
- Ensure that all projects are correctly planned, verifying that their management and execution is carried out within the defined scope.
- Establish roadmaps, manage programs and define KPIs in order to report status and progress of ongoing projects at C-level.
- Participate in automation and scalability projects in different countries.
- Manage several work teams.
What we’d like you to bring:
- You have an administration level knowledge of Jira or similar tools.
- You have a PMP or similar certification in the field of project management.
You have previous experience in processes implementation and automations.
- You have previous experience managing Digital Marketing consulting projects focused on Data, CRO, Software Development, Infrastructure, and/or IT.
- You posses high standards, are methodical, and work to ensure that all processes and documentation are fulfilled accordingly.
- You have previous experience in financial planning, monitoring, cost control, schedule management and reporting.
- You have previous experience managing teams that are specialized in Digital Marketing.
- You have a C1 level in English.
- You are certified or have knowledge in PMP and/ or Agile.
- You have previous experience working in PMOs.
- You are familiar with the following platforms: Salesforce, Google Marketing Platform, Amazon, and Facebook.
- You possess strong analytical skills, and experience in project and program management and process improvement.
- You have knowledge in reporting and planning.
- You know how to analyze data and prepare reports for internal meetings, forums, client and management committees, etc.
- You have worked in international projects.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation.
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!