Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
The technical environment is demanding whereby our solutions are deployed in very large companies supporting billions of events processed per day and millions of concurrent user sessions. Being a very early adopter, the Company has been leveraging some of the latest technologies in the area of Big Data and machine learning over the past 10 years.
What we’d like you to do:
- Analyses Business Processes to determine Salesforce solution.
- Assistance in User Stories definition and validation.
- Undertake Salesforce configuration
- UAT leading sessions and assistance to customers.
- Test specification, execution and validation
- Coordination with project managers, software development teams and customer infrastructure teams and for technical support
- Participate in the on-call technical support escalation for customer incidents regarding Company deployed solutions.
- Admin Salesforce orgs: maintaining, creating and refreshing Salesforce sandboxes.
- Assist with training the end users
What we’d like you to bring:
You must have demonstrable experience Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud. In addition, experience of Pardot and Marketing Cloud will be valued.
The working environment will require you to contribute to the rollout and assimilation of the product within Customer organisations and as such you must be able to communicate and share effectively with the Customers and colleagues to facilitate the learning and knowledge transfer required.
You will need to demonstrate a methodical, “can-do” attitude to problem solving and the predisposition to “own” functional areas, being available as a reference for other members of the team, and with the extended team.
“Must Have” experience:
- 12 months of Salesforce experience: Service/Sales Cloud
- 3 years of total professional experience
- Experience in dealing with Customer requirements and consistently translating them into technical backlog.
- Passion for consultancy, working with people and creating good relationships with customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of most common Salesforce functionalities: Flows, Validation Rules, Reports and Dashboards...
“Nice to have” experience:
- Experience of: Pardot, Marketing Cloud
- Other CRMs
- Fluent English, being able to perform all daily tasks and communicate both verbally and in writing with colleagues and the client.
- Holds Salesforce certifications, preferably Admin, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce technical side: triggers, integrations...
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 26 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!