- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- Making Science's Finance Department is composed by a group of professionals eager to grow and contribute to the company's development. We are aware that we work in an ambitious company, that is constantly changing and evolving. Therefore, our management techniques mirror these circumstances. We are flexible and open-minded, but also pragmatic and demanding with ourselves and others. Our excellent work environment fosters the integration of people, and our aspirations of growing as professionals. In Making Science's Finance Department, you set your own limits.
What we’d like you to do:
The Finance & Administration Specialist will report to the Corporate CFO and will assist in all of the facets of Finance including but not limited to: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Support on Budgeting and Forecasting, Expense Control, Cash Management, Taxes, External Audits, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting. This position requires a very hands on approach, and is planned to grow in responsibilities as the business is expected to do.
- Performs administrative tasks such as bookkeeping, PO creation, invoicing, etc.
- Protects assets by monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Does collection and credit risk management.
- Supports the Corporate Office on financial statements presentation in accordance with professional and regulatory standards.
- Supports the Corporate Office on Budgeting and forecasting.
- Centralizes and provides information to external auditors.
- Supports the Corporate Office on Cash Management and banking relations.
- Recommends solutions to reduce expenses, increase revenue, and maximize efficiency.
- Documenting financial processes and presenting progress reports.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Previous knowledge or experience with financial softwares
- Solid background in accounting
- Capable of tracking budget expenses
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience experience in accounting/finance/audit
- Fluent in English and French
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience.
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!