- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We are a corporate department made up of Project Managers with focus on global project management tools, standardization & procedures, processes automation, efficiency programs, project risk monitoring, quality and continuous improvement, BI and KPI coordination with finance and business units between Making Science.
- We are a team that is eager to grow and do things the right way, 100% aligned with our corporate values, where we face the challenge of being "Customer and People Centric" every day.
What we’d like you to do:
- Assist in the internal processes of Making Science’s PMO in documentation and delivery tasks, while providing support to the Project Management team
- Assist in quality and information management processes
- Help internal teams achieve their objectives
- Assist in the coordination between internal departments
- Elaborate reports with the use of project management tools
What we’d like you to bring:
- You are enrolled in a university and are able to sign an internship agreement
- You are interested in or have knowledge of the Digital Marketing and Data sectors
- You have a dynamic and proactive attitude, and want to join our team to learn about our company’s internal processes and projects
- You are capable of managing and organizing documentation, as well as coordinate with different departments
- You are methodical and possess great organizational skills
- You have an advanced level of English, both written and spoken
- You have previous experience with Jira
- You are an advanced Microsoft Excel user
- You have knowledge of any of the following languages: Portugues, Italian, and French
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!