- Making Science is an international digital acceleration company with more than 1,000 employees and a presence in 12 markets: Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Colombia, France, Italy, the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Georgia, and the US. In 2021, Making Science joined Local Planet, the world's largest network of independent media agencies, as a consulting partner specializing in digital, technology, and performance marketing for the international group, with the acquisition of a 7% stake in the global holding company.
- Making Science was ranked 15th in the FT1000: Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2022, in the "Technology" category, and recognised as the fastest-growing Spanish company in the technology sector. Making Science also joined the Pledge1% initiative, supporting non-profit community organisations that are committed to making a major impact on the future.Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
We do not manage only the different tools but the development of the integrations between the third-party cloud services we use. We are in a continuous innovation environment, searching for new systems that improve the Making Science software platform and managing project implementations.
We are a team that is eager to grow and do things the right way, 100% aligned with our corporate values, where we face the challenge of being "Customer and People Centric" every day.
What we’d like you to do:
Service Desk (L1) to Making Science employees
In-house Managed Systems
Support in Systems onboarding
Support in Users Systems management (registration & cancellation)
Support in Systems Setup & Operations
Support in Training, etc.
What we’d like you to bring:
Languages: English and Spanish (Full proficiency)
Knowledge in IT support services and in-house corporate systems support (Google Workspace, Project Management tools, ERP, etc.).
Good understanding of project management processes (not required)
Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
Excellent analytical and technical skills
Admin Knowledge of Jira Software (not required)
Degree in IT or similar.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!