- Making Science is an international digital acceleration company with more than 1,000 employees and a presence in 12 markets: Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Colombia, France, Italy, the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Georgia, and the US. In 2021, Making Science joined Local Planet, the world's largest network of independent media agencies, as a consulting partner specializing in digital, technology, and performance marketing for the international group, with the acquisition of a 7% stake in the global holding company.
- Making Science was ranked 15th in the FT1000: Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2022, in the "Technology" category, and recognised as the fastest-growing Spanish company in the technology sector. Making Science also joined the Pledge1% initiative, supporting non-profit community organisations that are committed to making a major impact on the future.Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
Marketing and Communication is a challenging and international department at Making Science, with the ability to represent and unite our entire digital family through our actions. Our objective is to position the Making Science brand at the highest level, both nationally and internationally, and use our know-how and expertise to become trailblazers in our area. At our department, each day is a new adventure, and we face it with a lot of enthusiasm. We are motivated by our drive to continue learning, new challenges, innovation in processes, growth as a team, and helping the company expand through our work. We do great things that make every Making Science employee feel proud, and contribute to positioning the company higher and higher empowering our values.
What we’d like you to do:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copies
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Propose and keep within a budget for the country
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media
What we’d like you to bring:
- You have between 3 and 4 years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in a digital agency
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Advertising / Business
- You possess great communication skills and are capable of building valuable relationships with different stakeholders
- You know and enjoy working with a team
- You are capable of adapting to a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You possess good organization and planning skills
- You are creative and enjoy writing
- You have commercial awareness
- You have good numerical and IT skills
- Spanish or other languages are a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and WordPress are a plus
Perks of joining us
We offer a supportive work environment and ample opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. Our benefits package includes a 401K and health insurance. If you are a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.