- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Mallorca, Lisboa, París, Miami, Ciudad de México, Bogotá, Tbilisi, Milán, Londres y Dublín.We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1100 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We are a team of UX enthusiasts who highly value top-notch work. We learn something new every day by sharing experiences, working hard, and creating a great environment. We collaborate with other teams all around the world, such as Software Development, SEO, and Data, to produce the best digital products. Making Science provides us with the opportunity to learn continuously and work for important clients.
- As a team, we have a great client vision, proactivity, leadership, organization, commitment, and a disposition to learn something new each day. We are lucky to work with great professionals on challenging projects that help us develop and grow, and motivate us to give our best results.
What we’d like you to do:
You will be responsible for:
- Prototyping the product user interface throughout all the conception phases: architecture, navigation, user flows, and interaction design.
- Creating, managing, and composing with design systems.
- Proposing functionalities, taking into account the purpose of each product and the user's needs, while considering the principles of usability.
- Collaborating and understanding with multidisciplinary teams of people specialized in marketing, data analysis, CRO, technology, etc.
- Participating in national and international projects (LATAM, USA, Europe).
- Documenting the work done in a clear and organized way to facilitate development work.
- Explaining, defending, and justifying your work in front of the team and stakeholders.
- As the position is new in Colombia, you will also be asked to participate in the development of the UX/UI capacity by winning new projects and clients. The objective is to grow the Colombian and American Market and build a fully-capacitated UX/UI Team in our Colombian Hub.
- Identify new business opportunities (UX/UI related) among existing clients and pursue them.
- Lead the UX/UI related part of new business proposals.
- Defend the proposal in front of the client or prospect.
- Participate in any form of initiative that contributes to growing Making Science's notoriety in the UX/UI market (participating in events, giving talks, writing for blogs, networking, etc.)
What we’d like you to bring:
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer and proven experience in digital projects.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory (B2 or higher). You will pass a non-technical interview with our US Team.
- A great creative portfolio.
- A strong level in software tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- A strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative. The ability to self-direct and manage what to work on, how to get it done, and when to deliver.
- Good organization skills, proactivity, and the ability to manage multiple projects, proposals, and clients directly.
- Good analytical and presentation skills with a talent to justify your decisions and sell your work internally and to clients.
- A positive personality, open to constructive feedback.
- Experience working with team members spread across different regions.
- Experience in creating UX/UI client proposals is a plus.
- Experience in team leading is a plus.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!