Making Science-Sweeft is a full-stack software engineering, venture build and digital media agency, with the main goal of taking over nonessential parts of our client's business, enabling them to focus on their core activities, while accelerating digitalization of their business.
- Making Science-Sweeft is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
What we’d like you to do:
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical sales executive with 3 years experience to join our sales team. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations.
Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and service delivery while managing customer objections.
Develop a pipeline by using the company’ sales methodology and processes.
Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
Meet or exceed individual sales targets while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc…
Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
Create sales literature to promote company solutions, products and services.
Maintain industry awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing technology landscape by following latest trends in software, digital marketing and related solutions.
Manage your own time by organizing and prioritizing daily and weekly tasks.
Provide project oversight and work with project managers or project technical leads to make sure that customer expectations are met while acting as the escalation point for customer issues.
What we’d like you to bring:
To ensure success as a technical Sales Executive, you should have strong knowledge of the services we offer, a passion for sales, and the ability to travel. Ultimately, a top-class technical sales executive drives business by understanding the needs of the client and providing them with the right product choices.
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Past experience in client facing roles in software engineering, outsourcing and team augmentation sectors.
Proven track record of winning business and growing revenue from clients
a good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses - though having technical skills before you start isn't essential
entrepreneurial, self-motivated, with a competitive, results-driven attitude
passion, dedication and focus
ability to work well under pressure
confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
ability to pay attention to detail
articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
strong team spirit
Perks of joining us
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus bonus scheme.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, working from home and we finish on Fridays at 2.30pm!.
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- Gym membership
- Enhance Parental Leave
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!
- Dog-friendly office!