- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
We are looking for someone with operational experience but who wants to make the leap to consulting and strategy.
You will be involved in digital strategy, maturity and technology solutions projects.
You will manage consulting and innovation projects for clients using the GMP ecosystem & DV360 platform among others.
In addition, you will be involved in everything related to AdTech, acquiring knowledge of other platforms and areas such as social, search or measurement.
What we’d like you to bring:
We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
You have a master’s degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Management, or similar.
You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
You know the market and its main players.
Hands-on experience in programmatic, DSPs and DV360 is a must.
You are able to understand the clients’ needs and objectives, in order to propose growth strategies and launch campaigns that help them reach their goals.
Experience with consulting on or working in digital advertising technology enablement, troubleshooting, or implementation.
You have previous experience working with Demand Side Platforms: Display & Video 360 (DV360), MediaMath, Amazon, among others.
That you are an advanced Microsoft Office user: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Perks of joining us
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours (start at 9am +/- 1 hour and finish accordingly),2.30pm finish on Fridays and you can count on working from home!
- Up to 10% discount in shops, restaurants and hotels in the West End
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- Gym membership
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!