- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
What we’d like you to do:
Understand business through research, data and insights and use this to contribute to our product strategy
Lead a team in defining project vision, goals and work closely with BA, UX and UI designers on project execution
Meet and work directly with stakeholders to define project requirements.
Collect and analyse business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development teams.
Translate high-level business requirements into robust functional specifications that are supported by user story boards/use cases.
Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans.
Ensure the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, including dependencies
What we’d like you to bring:
Minimum of five years relevant experience as a Technology Product Owner using Agile methodologies.
We need you to have excellent technical writing skills, capable of producing high quality documents
You will have substantial experience owning and proactively managing a project backlog for a large scale project.
We expect you to display good stakeholder management skills and an ability to understand and explain technical requirements in a clear and concise manner
You will have had previous exposure to SDLC methodologies, agile (scrum) preferred
You have the ability to understand/articulate technology architectures and design and the skillset to distil complex processes into clear work flow diagrams and/or user interface wireframes
Some knowledge of an agile management tool, e.g. JIRA a benefit
Basic SQL and/or programming skills (Python/Java/.NET) knowledge a benefit.
Perks of joining us
- Flexible working hours (we finish at 2.30pm on Fridays!)
- We offer a fixed salary according to your experience.
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.