- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 360 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We work on the User Experience and Creativity and conceptualize and define products and services from the hook that originates traffic to your site to the behavior of everything that happens there.
- Our designers are experts engage, conversion and loyalty. We put the focus on the user but with business mentality.
What we’d like you to do:
- Conceptualization of creative campaigns.
- Content and text writing for different national and international brands.
- Writing of any type of content focused on sales.
- Definition of the communication strategy (tone and style).
- Editing and proofreading texts in terms of grammar, spelling and style.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Be enthusiastic, positive, creative, passionate about entertainment and digital media and eager to learn and join a multidisciplinary team.
- Completed a portfolio program in some school of creativity.
- Passion for creativity.
- Portfolio of creative campaigns.
- Conceptualization / Creative ideas.
- Strategic and conceptual mindset.
- Talent for putting ideas into words.
- Ability to deliver good presentations.
- High level of writing, coherent and focused on creativity.
- Sharp language and mastery of different tones and nuances.
- Creativity and proactivity.
- A vocation for writing and a taste for the digital environment.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
- If you have initiative, great ideas and a knack for connecting with people...
We want to meet you!