- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Mallorca, Alicante, Lisboa, París, Stockholm, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, Padua, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1.000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
- Strategic planning: business model evolutions and long term plans definition based on the inputs from all areas across the Company.
- PMO of key strategic projects of the Company working closely with the Management Team.
- CEO Office activities: Committees organization, working on the preparation of ad hoc reports for the Management team, Board of Directors, investor relations and other team presentations
What we’d like you to bring:
- Organizational skills
- Proactivity: High degree of initiative, motivation, involvement and implication
- Communication Skills
- Problem solving capacity
- Previous experience in excel and elaborating presentations
- Experience managing projects: executing, controlling, monitoring, and handing over projects.
- Data visualization and analysis
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
We are waiting for you!