Making Science was ranked 15th in the FT1000: Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2022, in the "Technology" category, and recognised as the fastest-growing Spanish company in the technology sector. Making Science also joined the Pledge1% initiative, supporting non-profit community organisations that are committed to making a major impact on the future.
Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
In Advertising, we are not about words, we are about results. Since we are a large team, we always work to promote teamwork and learning from each other. We welcome challenges with a smile on our faces, and we believe that our positive energy promotes good results for our clients.We are a winning team, and we have a great time working as a team. We always challenge ourselves, to foster professional and personal growth.
What we’d like you to do:
- Knowledge of the Amazon 360 Environment: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments on the Amazon platform to maximize advertising opportunities.
- SEO Optimization and Catalog Upload: Improve product visibility on the platform through SEO strategies and ensure that the catalog is updated and optimized according to Amazon standards.
- A+ Content Design and Stores: Create compelling and engaging content for product pages, including images, text and graphics, that highlight the brand and products.
- Strategic Management of Advertising Strategies: Develop and execute effective advertising strategies aligned with achieving key customer KPIs.
- Amazon Ads Console Control: Manage and optimize advertising campaigns using the Amazon Ads console to achieve marketing objectives. Full Funnel strategy with SP, SB, SBV and SD formats.
- Reporting and Presentations: Create detailed reports on ad campaign performance and present results to relevant teams.
- Management, planning and optimization of Paid Search campaigns through Google Ads (Search, Display, Youtube, Pmax campaigns).
- Management, planning and optimization of Paid Social campaigns, with special focus on Facebook Ads Knowledge of other platforms such as LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest; Twitter will be an asset.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Demonstrable experience in Amazon advertising management and in-depth knowledge of the Amazon Ads Console platform.
- Solid knowledge of SEO and ability to optimize product listings on Amazon.
- Experience in A+ content design and Amazon Stores.
- Ability to develop and execute effective advertising strategies.
- Analytical skills and ability to generate detailed reports.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Amazon Advertising related certifications will be considered a plus.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance).
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 24 vacation days, plus 24th and 31st of December are off, and we have afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!