- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon, Paris, London, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
Client Success Managers are expected to strategically grow accounts by building strong relationships and asking the right questions during weekly client meetings.
What we’d like you to do:
Offer to our client data driven insight solution, strategic thinking and long-term vision to enhance and develop the results of the clients.
Work in synergy with the Making Science Consulting Experts to develop multi-channel strategy and provide active or prospect clients a complete ecosystem overview and evolution through D2C, Amazon and Marketplaces.
Collaborate with internal staff to ensure coordinated customer management, working closely with marketing, development and creativity;
Supervise the operational retail Amazon team in the daily task deliveries: content optimization, account and catalogue management, reporting and analytics.
Build and maintain advantageous relationships with key clients and partners (Amazon, specifically)
Deal with developing strategies to maximize the value of key customers by identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
Undertake inter-agency initiatives that build relationships, share knowledge
What we’d like you to bring:
3+ years professional experience in E-Commerce with a strong Marketplace focus.
Experience with Amazon Platforms (AMS, ARA)
Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing, Business Economics or any related field
Previous people managemet experience preferred
Fluency in new technologies and current trends in eCommerce
Knowledge of SEO, content optimization and paid search a plus
Ability to work independently and autonomously
Highly organized with strong quantitative analytical skills
Ability to listen to customers for providing great service
Excellent verbal and written skills, with ability to communicate effectively both within the company and to a range of client levels
Commercially astute and forward thinking
Proven ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Fluent English is a must
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!