- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability
Some details about your department
- The New Business Department works together with the entire organization. We are a dynamic, cooperative and fun team that works with great intensity to carry out the best commercial proposals in the sector.
- The objective of the New Business department is to generate business by understanding and translating the needs, challenges and objectives of the client, providing both technological and business solutions to achieve them.
- We are a team with a great client vision, proactivity, leadership, organization, commitment and an attitude of continuous learning. We have a full vision of the company and allow us to be able to participate in proposals of great relevance
What we’d like you to do:
Support the field sales team on lead processes.
Support Marketing team in lead management
BBDD contact optimization and growth.
Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure alignment on lead management and demand engine.
Analyze sales processes and mechanisms for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and productivity. Communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement.
Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities.
Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to operationalize mechanisms and best practices.
Create and own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel/pipeline and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
Use CRM tools to track progress and report goals.
Assist the Sales Team to develop effective sales plans using sales methodology.
Support the sales team using other internal systems with process improvement, measurement tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
What we’d like you to bring:
3-5 years of experience in sales operations.
Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications, email marketing strategies.
Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
Ability to pay attention to detail.
Proficiency with Salesforce.
Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability, while also able to collaborate cross-functionally (e.g. Sales Enablement, IS, Marketing, Finance)
Analytical and detail oriented with project management skills.
Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
Experience in software/Saas
Experience in global sales operations environment
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 26 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of an adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!