- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. Our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric. We believe that people is the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. As a business, it is important that our people enjoy what they do and have a positive experience. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
What we’d like you to do:
- Manage Google Cloud Business in the Region.
- Develop partner strategy to align with Making Science sales strategy as required.
- Understand Making Science business, strategies, offering, and competitive landscape.
- You will provide strategic guidance to partners and assist with partners needs.
- Understand Google and other partners (as required) primary business objectives and build an alignment strategy.
- Source new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the partner ecosystem.
- Connect team members to their counterparts in the partner ecosystem.
- Help to develop and support strategic partner activities and initiatives.
- Contribute to certification and specializations for Google as required.
- Develop new business or program opportunities inside our partners.
- Foster relationships with Google Sales team members and leadership.
- Help both Google Cloud and Making Science sales teams identify potential opportunities.
- Partner with team and support during the sales cycle as required by making connections, helping with account mapping, troubleshooting issues, navigating relationship and tracking activity.
- Maintain regular partner communications and fostering relationship with key stakeholders.
- Source opportunities to drive or enhance new solutions.
- Ensure partner related records are up to date in CRM, Salesforce.com.
What we’d like you to bring:
You will build and manage relationships with Making Science partners and will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the sales team members who are individual contributors and Google Sales, Partner Sales, Partner Management and Customer Engineering, helping to build a steady stream of potential opportunities for Making Science.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- 5+ years of experience working with technology partners and channels, preferably in an IT and B2B setting in a partner alliance or program manager role, ideally if Google Cloud, Amazon, Microsoft, SAP experience.
- Understanding of the growing purpose of public cloud platforms.
- Proficient in use of various tools including Salesforce and Google Workspace (G-Suite) products.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating organizations.
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently and looking at the opportunity.
- You are hardworking, positive, energetic, creative, and proactive.
- Eager for learning and business development.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Can do attitude and strong drive for success.
Perks of joining us
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- Gym membership
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!
- Dog-friendly office!