- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
Some details about your department
- Marketing and Communication is a challenging and international department at Making Science, with the ability to represent and unite our entire digital family through our actions. Our objective is to position the Making Science brand at the highest level, both nationally and internationally, and use our know-how and expertise to become trailblazers in our area. At our department, each day is a new adventure, and we face it with a lot of enthusiasm. We are motivated by our drive to continue learning, new challenges, innovation in processes, growth as a team, and helping the company expand through our work. We do great things that make every Making Science employee feel proud and contribute to positioning the company higher and higher empowering our values.
What we’d like you to do:
You provide market intelligence measuring market-specific metrics and analyses on the different markets: size, share, and industry trends for services/solutions to support marketing and sales planning and development.
You influence pricing, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around services, and take part in presentations and events.
- Implements and maintains "best practices" in brand marketing, demand generation and customer insights, delivering marketing leadership and support needed to the relevant project
- Coordinate the client service activities and marketing material for the hedge fund platform team
- Prepare and coordinate the maintenance of standard marketing material related to the related team (manager books, presentations, factsheets, due diligence questionnaires)
- Timing of marketing material for new product launches
- Prepare ad-hoc presentations, reports, and analysis for internal and/or external use
- Conduct research on the market for particular trends and competitor products
- Supporting moderate to large complex marketing and leading projects and programs by providing strategic direction to projects and peers
- Partnering cross-functionally with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery including change management
- Exhibit outstanding problem-solving and influencing skills to effectively drive project/program efforts
What we’d like you to bring:
- Collaborative skills: As a service marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- You have between 5-7 years of professional experience in a similar role
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business
- You have a background in and working knowledge of IT
- You know and enjoy working with a team
- You are capable of adapting to a fast-paced environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You possess good organization and planning skills
- You are creative and enjoy writing
- You have commercial awareness
- You have good numerical and IT skills
- You are fluent in English and/or English native (other languages are a plus)
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!