- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. Our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric. We believe that people is the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. As a business, it is important that our people enjoy what they do and have a positive experience. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
What we’d like you to do:
- International project for one of the leading banking companies in the World.
- Consultancy project, leading all the digital strategy across-countries.
- Work closely with clients in each country to define objectives and follow-ups meetings.
- Create, manage and optimize Paid Media campaigns on platforms.
- Management and coordination of teams.
- Maintain daily communication with the clients to guarantee the success of the project.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions and strategies.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Ideally more than 3 years of experience working on PPC with proven experience in the following platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Search Ads 360, Social Ads and Google Analytics.
- Other knowledge in platforms such as Ad-server, Programmatic and reporting tools as PowerBi, DataStudio, and others will be a plus.
- 360º vision of all digital marketing, building strategies and media plans for clients.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with international clients and teams.
- Experience of coordinating and managing people inside the team.
- Highly proactive approach with strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Other languages such as Spanish will be highly valued
Perks of joining us
- Gym membership
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Up to 10% discount in shops, restaurants and hotels in the West End
- Flexible working hours and two days a week where you can work from home. We also finish at 3pm on Fridays!
- Referral program
- Free language classes and daily learning capsules
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.